- 6~7 October: Training For Trainer on RGB Techniques For Meteorological Applications (Limited to invited participants)
- 8~10 October: The 9th Asia-Oceania Meteorological Satellite Users’ Conference (Called for abstracts)
- 11 October: The Joint Meeting of RA II WIGOS Project and RA V TT-SU for RA II and RA V NMHSs (Limited to invited participants)
Below the conference tentative agenda, poster schedule, and list of participants
The confirmation form is required for conference attendance and participation in its discussions. This applies to all delegates, including those who have already registered in response to the first announcement.
The confirmation form is sent by mail from Local Organizing Committee (LOC). Please send the complete version form to LOC no later than 15 September 2018.
Oral Presenter Guidelines
• Oral presenters are requested to check their time slots on the Conference Tentative Agenda
• Time slots:
– include three minutes of discussion time;
– are subject to change depending on session progress; and
– may be shifted before the conference date (slot lengths will not change).
• A Windows computer, projector, screen, microphone and laser pointer will be provided in the conference hall.
• Presenters are encouraged to use the computer provided for presentations.
• Presentation files should be in Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) formats.
• Presentation files should be sent to the Local Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 3 days before the day of presentation. Otherwise, the presenter should arrange for his presentation to be copied to the designated PC during the break before his session.
• The presentation file name should contain the presentation ID (see conference tentative agenda) and the first author’s surname (e.g. s2-2_Surname.pptx).
Poster Presenter Guidelines
• Posters are to be displayed from Monday to Wednesday (8 – 10 October)
• The poster presentation is scheduled for Tuesday on 9 October.
• Poster presenters are expected to get to their respective boards for q&a session.
Open hall in front of conference.
• Posters can be set up from 18:00 on 7 October.
• Each presenter will be provided with a poster board with the usable area of 1.5 meters high by 0.9 meters wide (Portrait Layout).
• Each poster board will be marked with an individual poster number. Please check the schedule for your number.
• Posters must be removed by 19:00 on 10 October. Posters remaining after this time will be disposed of.
Other Conference Information
Reception desk will be opened at 7:30am on Monday, October 8 at the Grand Ballroom Lobby of the venue.
Jakarta time zone: GMT + 7 hours.
AC voltage standard in Indonesia is 220-240V, 50 Hz. Electrical sockets are one of the two standard European electrical socket types (Type C — Europlug and Type F — Schuko):
Wireless Internet access will be available at the conference venue.
Queries related to the conference can be addressed to LOC.
Local Organizing Committee (LOC)
Satellite Sub Division Staff (Mr./Ms.)
Riris Adriyanto (Mr.)
Asri Susilawati (Ms.)